I purchased my Gunnar frame new in December 2011 and built it up mostly using parts on my old Fuji ValLite Club which I had upgraded and modernized. The Roadie is a much more aggressive and nimble bicycle than the Fuji.
This is a very quick and super fun bike to ride in the hills of the Santa Cruz mountains where I used to live. Here is the bike as originally built up.
Since the original build, the bike has been progressively upgraded, tweaked and tuned.
- 2011 Gunnar Roadie Frame
- 2011 Ritchey WCS Zeta Wheels
- Continental Grand prix 4000s II 28mm tires
- Shimano 6700 Ultegra rear derailleur
- Shimano 6700 Ultegra Front derailleur
- Shimano 6700 shifters
- Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 Compact Crankset & BB
- Shimano PD-A600 Ultegra SPD-SL Road Bike Pedals
- Shimano 6700 Ultegra 10 speed casette 11-28
- Ritchey WCS seatpost
- Specialized Toupe Saddle
- 3T Axis stem
- 3T Ergonova bar
- Specialized S works gel bar wrap
- Shimano 6700 Ultegra brakes
Total Weight: 18 lbs 0 oz
To Do List
- Upgrade seat post to Ritchey Flexlogic or Ergon
- Shockstop stem